When I searched for shopclues I saw a term www.shopclues.com wholesale shopping & went to check it out. After that I decided to write a post on it as it was bit different idea I had seen.
Reality of shopclues wholesale shopping
When I went to their wholesale category, I saw that there were some products that were available at wholesale rates as compared to other available shopping sites or even the market. After doing some research I found out that actually they buy the told products from SME manufacturers from 2nd & 3rd tier cities of India & sale them online at minimal profit which takes the price to a level where it can be called a “wholesale rate”.
Honestly, this is a good initiative not only to sell the item but also to provide extra options to small business owners who want to sell their hand made goods or something else as soon as possible with good income.
When ShopClues started to advertise they advertised with the word wholesale calling themselves different from the other options in online shopping market. The video of that commercial is placed below & you can watch it if you want.
What do you think of their wholesale products sale ? Do you think it is fine to have or is it not good ? Tell us through comments.
Recent Deals , Coupons , tricks & Offers
- Advantages of Online Food Ordering in India
- ShopClues Independence Day sale offers 2017
- Mobikwik Havmor Offer – Get 100% SuperCash
- Mobikwik – Get up to Rs.200 SuperCash at DGVCL
- Mobikwik Swiggy Offer – Rs.75 discount + 15% SuperCash on Swiggy
- Medlife – Up to 25% off + INR 200 e-cash points in Medlife Account
- Freecharge – Get 100% cashback on first transaction
- Freecharge – Get Rewarded on first transaction – Get ₹20 cashback
- Get 20% Cashback on your First Prepaid Recharge at Amazon
- Get 10% Cashback on payments via PhonePe at Rail Yatri Web/App
Get daily posts on deals, coupons & tricks By FreeChargeHub.In in your email inbox
Subscribe with us and get daily deals as posts to your email inbox.