When you search for free recharge tricks related keywords in Google India Serps you find many blogs with their homepage ranking in the Top results. They all have a same kind of layout & if you keep an eye on their offers, they are very same too. I thought to analyze those results as this is an area of my interest & My Blog FreeChargeHub is in the same niche. I found out many alike sites which honestly disappointed me as they are like copies of each other. But, there is one blog that is really doing well in the SERPS & I am used to read this blog on a timely basis. Its RechargeTricks.In which is doing really well & this post is a rechargetricks.in review only as I can see that this blog is like a branded keyword due to its domain name that suits the niche & I want to provide value to the people searching for information about this blog.
Few Points About RechargeTricks.In
- This Blog is updated daily with new tricks related to recharge of mobile, data card or DTH. Other than that they also publish Deals & Coupons related to some e-commerce sites. However, there is a limit to that as their main focus is on e-wallet services & other Apps that help in Free recharge or cashback on a transaction. This blog is solely for Indians & is bound to be for Indians only due to its area of concern.
- They have a push notification for the visitors to subscribe to their blog posts & offers. I also did that to use some of the offers. Its updated daily & sometimes they publish great offers which you can use. What I really like about their blog posts is that they have a detailed description of the offer & how to redeem it.
- Their blog design seems to be copied everywhere in the search engine but no one is getting as much traffic as them because of the content that is original in their blog. However, I won’t say that their design is very attractive but it is certainly very user friendly.
- There is one catch in their blog with the placement of their header ads as they are not mobile optimized which is a bit of a lag but on the whole it doesn’t matter as long as they provide good content to Indians.
- Their content is good but honestly it is very limited in comparison with us as they don’t provide as many varied e-commerce sites’ deals as we do, but it is worth a read. They are ranking very well currently, as they started almost 2 years before us.
- On the whole, I would like you to read the content of rechargetricks.in which you can even find on our blog as we are in the same niche & I leave the choice up to you that whether you would choose their blog or ours but honestly, we both are good. But, one thing is for sure that our direct support for the blog & communication mediums along with the subscription mediums are better than theirs because they don’t work on it.
Have you seen rechargetricks.in yet ? Do you read it regularly with its updates ? Share your views about the blog & my post in the comments section below the related posts column. Thanks !! 🙂
Recent Deals , Coupons , tricks & Offers
- 🌀 Teakwood SuitCases and Bags Flat 75% off
- 🌀 Yatra – Get Upto Rs 10000 Discount on international Flight Bookings with ICICI Cards
- 🌀 Ajio :- Flat 70% off on Levi’s Clothing
- 🌀 Reliancetrends Clothing Offer: Flat 50% Off On Clothing + 500 off on 1999 | 1000 off on 2500 | 400 off on 1299
- 🌀 Pepperfry WTF Deals 10th July : (Bucket Set – Rs 199, Nirlon Pot – Rs 199, Photo Frame – Rs 99, Bath Mat – Rs 89, Sipper – Rs 199)
- 🌀 *Mi 4th Anniversary Sale (10 – 12 July ) – 4rs Flash Sale, Blink & Miss Deals, 12PM Blockbusters & Mi Anniversary Specials + Flat 500 instant Discount with SBI Cards
- Mobikwik Coupons : Save Flat Rs.50 on Mobile Prepaid Recharges.
- Cleartrip – 30% Cashback on Flights, 50% Cashback on Hotels Through Amazon Pay (For Prime Members)
- BigBasket: 20% off on New User & 8% off for Existing users (Offer only for Ticket Restaurant MealCard Users); Also Get a Chance to Win 250 Amazon Voucher
- Upto 60% Cashback on Grocery + Free Shipping
Get daily posts on deals, coupons & tricks By FreeChargeHub.In in your email inbox
Subscribe with us and get daily deals as posts to your email inbox.