Naam Shabana with release date 31st March ‘ 2017 can be booked at paytm with an attractive cash back. Use the offer as explained below & enjoy the movie.
How to redeem Paytm Naam Shabana Movie Offer ?
- Click Here to go to paytm & book for movies
- Select your city
- Select your theater
- Book for movie Naam Shabana
- Checkout & Pay
- Use code TICKET50 at checkout to get cashback
Naam Shabana Trailer
Terms & Conditions
- Use Promocode TICKET50 to get 50% Cashback on ticket price Upto Rs. 150 on your first movie ticket booking.
- The offer is applicable only for first time movie ticket buyers on Paytm.
- The promocode is valid on a minimum booking of two tickets.
- The maximum Cashback amount that can be redeemed is Rs. 150.
- The offer is not applicable on cinemas which accept Advance tokens only (with Ticket Price to be paid at the counter).
- This Promocode is only applicable for booking movie tickets on Paytm.com and Paytm App.
- Offer is valid till 11:59 PM on 31st March, 2017.
- Promocode can be used once per user during the offer period.
- Please make sure to apply the Promocode before clicking on “Proceed to Pay”.
- Cashback will be credited within 24 hours of a successful transaction.
- Paytm solely reserves the right to change/modify or stop the Campaign without giving any prior notice.
Recent Deals , Coupons , tricks & Offers
- Advantages of Online Food Ordering in India
- ShopClues Independence Day sale offers 2017
- Mobikwik Havmor Offer – Get 100% SuperCash
- Mobikwik – Get up to Rs.200 SuperCash at DGVCL
- Mobikwik Swiggy Offer – Rs.75 discount + 15% SuperCash on Swiggy
- Medlife – Up to 25% off + INR 200 e-cash points in Medlife Account
- Freecharge – Get 100% cashback on first transaction
- Freecharge – Get Rewarded on first transaction – Get ₹20 cashback
- Get 20% Cashback on your First Prepaid Recharge at Amazon
- Get 10% Cashback on payments via PhonePe at Rail Yatri Web/App
Get daily posts on deals, coupons & tricks By FreeChargeHub.In in your email inbox
Subscribe with us and get daily deals as posts to your email inbox.