Online Grocery shopping is the idea of purchasing groceries online by individuals & firms using the internet. They can buy any type of groceries or grocery products. This a new concept in India but it has existed for quite some time in Europe e.t.c. I have seen that this is a growing industry in India & I wanted to write about it. Here I have published a great post working as a manual on online grocery shopping. This is a bit different from other online shopping sites as they are not specific with the products they sell but the online grocery stores sell groceries only & are easy to be operated & worked upon with choosing the grocery to purchase along with the payments. I have mentioned few of the relative points to this kind of online shopping for you to study & follow for your benefits.
Relative Points on Online Grocery Shopping in India
- The groceries are delivered using courier services. When cold or frozen items are to be delivered, flash freezing in special shipping containers are used. Grocers providing these services deliver on a wide scale generally. There is a form of personal delivery of grocery also available, in which the warehouse is used to pick up the grocery & deliver it to the consumer who ordered it online. All these delivery methods have a cost for them which is also paid by the consumer.
- The concept of online grocery shopping came up because of the fast & active life of people especially in big cities where people don’t have the time to purchase there grocery by going to the supermarket, e.t.c. so this has eased up the economy of groceries certainly as you can leave many things in life but not your grocery which is basically the need of everyday life.
- It has also made the business model of grocery very simple as an online grocer picks up the goods in bulk from the suppliers & retails them to consumers on the same day as per the need of that day.
- India is a big country & it has every class of people with different working hours living in very different conditions from one another. We needed this kind of an innovative project to work for the betterment of the lives of Indians especially in cities like Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, e.t.c.
Online Grocery Shopping Sites in India
There are many sites available to shop grocery online. Some of them are AaramShop.com, EkStop.com, BigBasket.com, AtMyDoorSteps.com, MyGrahak.com, ZopNow.com, Omart.in, LocalBanya.com, RationHut.com and SeaToHome.com
You can take a look at all of them but I personally prefer to use BigBasket.Com as they provide great deals on their purchases. They provide you with grocery for your home or even office. You don’t have to wait for long to get your grocery & some new items are always there to be discovered. They have a tie up with many banks & e-wallets to sell their goods at attractive discounts & cashback. They do provide timely offers to their consumers. We also publish some of those offers on FreeChargeHub. At the time I am writing this post, few of the offers we have published are :-
(These offers might have expired when you are reading this post. But these kinds of offers do come up on timely basis)
BigBasket.Com currently provides its services in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Delhi-Noida, Mysore, Madurai, Coimbatore, Vijayawada-Guntur, Kolkata, Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar, Nashik, Lucknow-Kanpur, Gurgaon, Vadodara, Visakhapatnam, Surat, Nagpur, Patna, Indore and Chandigarh Tricity city limits. You can always submit your address to check whether their services are available in there or not.
Steps to order on BigBasket
- Search their website for products
- Add item to your Shopping Basket
- Choose a convenient delivery time from their 4 Slots in a day
- Select suitable payment option
- Apply for Coupon Codes to avail any offer
- Your products will be home-delivered as per your order.
What are your ideas about online grocery shopping in India? Do you think some more content should be added to this post ? Leave comments for a fruitful discussion below.
Recent Deals , Coupons , tricks & Offers
- Advantages of Online Food Ordering in India
- ShopClues Independence Day sale offers 2017
- Mobikwik Havmor Offer – Get 100% SuperCash
- Mobikwik – Get up to Rs.200 SuperCash at DGVCL
- Mobikwik Swiggy Offer – Rs.75 discount + 15% SuperCash on Swiggy
- Medlife – Up to 25% off + INR 200 e-cash points in Medlife Account
- Freecharge – Get 100% cashback on first transaction
- Freecharge – Get Rewarded on first transaction – Get ₹20 cashback
- Get 20% Cashback on your First Prepaid Recharge at Amazon
- Get 10% Cashback on payments via PhonePe at Rail Yatri Web/App
Get daily posts on deals, coupons & tricks By FreeChargeHub.In in your email inbox
Subscribe with us and get daily deals as posts to your email inbox.