Cashback in terms of online shopping can be referred to as an act of receiving some incentive for shopping through a program that provides that cashback. It can be a cashback rewards program or cashback website that the user is using to get that cashback. I have compiled this post as a complete reference on the topic & will give you significant knowledge if you are ready to get cashback on your shopping deals.
Detailed Guide about Cashback & its related terms
All the terms related to this topic are explained below. Just read them carefully if you want this article to be fruitful in the long run for yourself. When a customer makes a purchase online, instead of visiting the retailer directly, they may choose to follow a link from this website to generate a monetary reward when buying products or services. Many of these sites offer users a reward for referring others to the site. They also offer discussion forums, paid online surveys, daily deals, and other rewards to increase traffic and maintain customer loyalty. A reward website is a website that offers rewards for performing tasks, usually related to selected retailers and organisations. These tasks may include, buying goods or services through referral links, submitting content, participating in a survey or referral of members.
What is Cashback ?
It is nothing but a reward claimed while shopping online. Offline shopping also has it & many credit card companies give this benefit to their users who use the cards a lot.
Cashback offers, coupons, movies
The offers, coupons or movies can be explained as the ones related to our main aim getting an incentive by shpping online or offline. Some people will say that how have you placed the term movies in here then I want to say that you also get to win tickets to movies on performing some deals. These offers & coupons are provided by the specialized sites in this business & you should always use one in the long run.
Top Cashback Sites in India
If you do a search about these kind of websites in India, you would get many of them. But, honestly, I would suggest you to use only one. Its the best website in this business that I have come across until now. Its cashkaro & its functioning very well. I use this site only because using too many sites can make me confused. However , there are many e-wallets also like paytm, mobikwik & freecharge that offer great deals bu they can’t be called as pure cashback websites as coupon codes have to be applied to get cashback in them. Users of sites like cashkaro know ahead of time how much will they get back in return if they shop through them. Some of them will provide the users with a percentage of the total purchase price, while others have a flat sum that they pay out for each action.
What do you want to say about this article of mine ? Is it enough to make people understand the concept of cashback in India ? Leave comments to insert your opinion & suggestions.
Recent Deals , Coupons , tricks & Offers
- Flipkart Fashion Days (9th – 15th June ) : Upto 80% off on Fashion Wear + 10% Hdfc Bank Discount + 15% PhonePe CashBack.
- Flipkart Deal Of The Day : Upto 80% Off on Fashion, Electronics, Kitchen & More
- eBay – Coupon Code : Extra 8% Off Upto Rs. 3000 on Refurbished Products
- Shopclues – Hot Offer – Triple Value Sale : Upto 80% Off + Free Shipping + Free COD.
- Paytm – Coupon Code : Save Flat Rs 200 CashBack on Any Products
- Paytm – Double Cashback Days – 11 th to 12 th June (2018) On 45+Brand
- ShopClues – Eid Special – Festive Wear Within Your Budget – Min 60% Off
- Honor 7C from Rs.9999 + 10% Discount with ICICI Credit Card EMI
- Amazon Redmi Y2 Offer : Starting from Rs.9999 + Extra Offers (Sale on 12th June)
- ShopClues – Refreshing Deals Offer, Starting @ Rs.99 – Monday Sale
Get daily posts on deals, coupons & tricks By FreeChargeHub.In in your email inbox
Subscribe with us and get daily deals as posts to your email inbox.