Amazon India or www.amazon.in customer care needs to be explained to the young Indians who are using amazon to buy products online. Here in this post, everything you need to know about this service is told as per my experience.
A review of www.amazon.in customer care
I have seen many numbers of amazon.in customer care for Indians mentioned on various blogs, I checked them all & none of them was found to be true & working regularly. I found out that you have to communicate with amazon.in customer care through their own online channel. Click Here to get to their official channel for customer service. Every aspect of a possible issue a customer can face is available in there to chose from & submit to their team. They would get back to you as soon as possible. Remember to use this form or page when you are logged in for proper process.
Now, I will share my experience of using amazon.in & its customer care service. I had to use it as I had an issue with a product which I had to return & that happened very easily. However, mostly I use other online shopping platform more than amazon & its return policy are also great.
Honestly, I highly recommend to buy from amazon.in if you belong to metro cities because of their quick service & delivery for Indians. Their customer service is really great but you also have to quote the right issue with right information in their online form.
I also wanted to get the information about their physical address ffor proper communication if required & found out that the address of the Registered office of amazon.in is as follows:
Brigade Gateway,8th floor,
26/1, Dr. Rajkumar Road,
Have you ever used amazon.in customer care ? What has been your experience ? Share through comments below.
Recent Deals , Coupons , tricks & Offers
- Advantages of Online Food Ordering in India
- ShopClues Independence Day sale offers 2017
- Mobikwik Havmor Offer – Get 100% SuperCash
- Mobikwik – Get up to Rs.200 SuperCash at DGVCL
- Mobikwik Swiggy Offer – Rs.75 discount + 15% SuperCash on Swiggy
- Medlife – Up to 25% off + INR 200 e-cash points in Medlife Account
- Freecharge – Get 100% cashback on first transaction
- Freecharge – Get Rewarded on first transaction – Get ₹20 cashback
- Get 20% Cashback on your First Prepaid Recharge at Amazon
- Get 10% Cashback on payments via PhonePe at Rail Yatri Web/App
Get daily posts on deals, coupons & tricks By FreeChargeHub.In in your email inbox
Subscribe with us and get daily deals as posts to your email inbox.